Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pokemon Online

Hey guys,
I know its been a long time since I've posted on any of my blogs, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with it. However since the last time I posted I participated in an IR pokemon tournament at my school. Unfortunately I lost first round to the guy who ended up winning, but I did get to take out his serene grace Jirachi with my Steelix so it wasn't a complete waste. Afterwards I had a ton of battles with people that were just hanging around and people started talking about Pokemon Online.
I have a mac so I always though PO was unavailable but I managed to get it to run with Winebottler. I have been fooling around having lots of fun making teams and battling random people. I haven't seriously tried to make a competitive team yet but I've been doing pretty well. The reason this is so exciting because I'm actually able to capture some of my battles and post them to youtube with narrations. I only have 2 up so far but hopefully I can keep getting good battles to upload. Here is the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nicade11 if you guys want to see me use any particular pokemon or have any suggestions just let me know.
Right now I'm jumping around the tiers, but I might pick one and stick to it for a while just to get to know the meta a little better.

Until next time avoid the hax.
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment