Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pokedex

I just got out of school for summer so I should have more time to work on completing my pokedex in white. Right now I'm working on breeding/evolving pokes I have to get ones I'm missing. I also might try to get some through the GTS so I can do this with them, but its so crowded with people trying to get impossible pokes it might not work. I'm also going to do a quick run of Emerald to get the legendaries for pokemon white.

On another topic I had an epic battle with my friend Richard again this one was intense and I might try using a digital video camera to record it so I won't spoil it. That should be up on here and youtube fairly soon. The quality might not be great because it will be a recording of a screen, so if it's not up soon I'm probably working on improving the quality

Best of luck and may the Hax favor you in all your battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment