Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting it Right

Hey,
I've been doing some work to my team breeding for a timid Ferrothorn with leech seed, and trying to get enough BP from the battle subway for Choice Specs for my T-tar. Other than that I'm going to start testing out a Whimsicott set to get a feel for prankster/mischievous heart. Other than that I've been working on a sandstorm stall team that does include some of my other pokes when I figure out what it will be I'll post it. I have the pokemon but not the move-sets and items yet. I'm also going to start work on a Jellicent to use in my sandstorm team.

Anyway if you feel like it leave your friend code and hopefully we can battle or trade if you want/need something that I'm working on let me know and I can give you one of the ones I don't want.

Nicade Friend Codes:
White: 4641-8234-4812

No comments:

Post a Comment