Sunday, May 8, 2011

Failure

So my nuzlocke run is over. Not that I had much of a chance but with 4 poocheynas, swellow and torchic rock was not an obstacle I could overcome. After grinding my pokes up to about 12 I approached the gym. At that point I realized that ember was my only move that could deal actual damage to their pokemon and after rock tomb OHKOing 3 of my poocheynas it crit on torchic and it was down to swellow and spot my last poocheyna... it was a blood bath and after whiting out I had nothing left but the tattered remains of my pokes. It was such a short time but I guess they had to go.

I will probably start another run and hope for something other than a poocheyna and possibly taking the water starter instead. Anyway I might post on some of my gen 5 action later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment